- Increased data allowances on our Red Value Bundles
- Calls home from our Europe Zone now included as part of our Red Value Bundles*
- 4G included in all Pay monthly agreements with a handset**
- Fixed Price Promise remains to protect customers from in-contract line rental price risesVodafone UK is giving customers more of what they love on our 4G network***. All pay monthly handset bundles now include 4G, automatically giving customers access to our 4G network, and generous data allowances. For those that select a Red Value Bundle****, our full range of rich entertainment packs can be enjoyed along with inclusive calls home to the UK from our Europe Zone. With our great Fixed Price Promise, your monthly price will stay the same for the duration of your initial agreement, if you stick within your allowance.
Prices for our 24 month bundles start from £17 a month for our Standard Bundle and £26 a month for our Red and Red Value Bundles. As part of our Red Value Bundle, the Samsung Galaxy S6 is available to pre-order from £44 a month giving customers 4GB when you trade in a Samsung Galaxy phone whilst the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is available to pre-order for £54 a month with £9 upfront cost and 8GB data when you trade in a working Samsung Galaxy phone. Also available on this bundle is the HTC One M9 with 4GB data for £44 a month when you trade in an HTC One. The Red Value Bundle gives customers inclusive calls to the UK from Europe, more data and access to a choice of Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass as part of Vodafone’s Ultimate 4G Entertainment Package.
Cindy Rose, Consumer Director at Vodafone UK says: “Our customers told us that they wanted more data and access to our 4G network, regardless of what agreement they are on. Whether they’re passionate about this season’s must- see boxsets on NOW TV, the latest tunes on Spotify Premium, or keeping up to date with all the action on Sky Sports Mobile TV, they can do thanks to our 4G network and bigger data allowances. With our new bundle structure and Fixed Price Promise, Vodafone customers have the flexibility and security to enjoy more of what they love safe in the knowledge their line rental cost will remain the same for the contract term, making Vodafone the network they can depend on.”
Notes to editors:
* Inclusive calls from Europe Zone: Vodafone EuroTraveller will be added as part of your bundle so you can use your minutes, texts and data in our Europe Zone for an extra £3 a day. As a Red Value Bundle customer, you can make voice calls home to UK mobile and landlines (starting 01, 02 and 03) without triggering the daily £3 charge. Terms apply, see vodafone.co.uk/eurotraveller
** Contract and credit check apply. Compatible device required
*** 4G: Limited coverage, see www.vodafone.co.uk/coverage
**** Entertainment: Available on Red Value Bundles and 12-month Red 4G SIM only plans (excluding Red Value 2GB Bundle and Red Starter 4G SIM only plan). Compatible device required. Sky Sports 1&2 only and Sky Sports News HQ only. Content may vary. NOW TV Entertainment Pass: available for Red Value Bundle customers. Access to the NOW TV Entertainment service will automatically renew at £6.99 per month after the initial 6/12/24 months unless cancelled. Retail price paid includes the cost of the Red Value Bundle and the NOW TV Entertainment Pass. Offer not available in conjunction with other NOW TV Entertainment Pass offers. NOW TV Account set up with debit/credit card required. 18+. UK only. Content streamed via BB/4G. Full terms at vodafone.co.uk/entertainment-packs