Vodafone launches new Pro Broadband which guarantees WiFi in every room from just £35 a month.
- Affordable Pro Broadband packages all come with ‘Super WiFi’ – boosters that give WiFi guarantee, or you can leave your contract fee-free.
- New Vodafone Pro Broadband introduces ‘Vodafone Broadband Back-up’, with hybrid router technology which seamlessly switches to Vodafone’s award-winning network* for unbreakable connectivity if needs be.
- Vodafone Pro Broadband customers receive dedicated support from a new team of highly-trained ‘WiFi Xperts’ to ensure the best possible home broadband and WiFi experience.
- Packages start at £35 a month for average speeds of 35Mbps, ranging up to 900Mbps for £60.
Today, Vodafone launches Pro Broadband – a service that sets a new standard for home broadband with reliability, speed, security and service built in. The new packages offer exceptional value for money with market-leading prices that start from £35 a month. Click here for full pricing.
Vodafone Pro Broadband is designed for the new reality of working, living and playing at home. Over the past year, we have dramatically changed the way we use our home broadband – with more use due to the demands of home working.
Home broadband and WiFi has become an even more critical service, so we’ve listened to customers and developed a product that delivers their needs. The Pro Broadband packages provide a fully-integrated solution for the modern household’s connectivity, with features including:
- Broadband back-up – providing an unbreakable internet connection with the router automatically using Vodafone’s 4G mobile network if the fixed-line connection goes down**.
- Super WiFi – delivering WiFi signal into every room of the house by using boosters to reach those areas where the signal is poor. Customers who aren’t satisfied with their home WiFi coverage will be offered the opportunity to leave their contract fee-free.
- Wi-Fi Xperts – a dedicated team of highly trained broadband and Wi-Fi engineers who will proactively monitor and fix customers’ issues. They’ll be in touch in the first 10 days to make sure you are set up and your broadband is tailored to each customer’s home set-up.
- Faster Fibre Promise – meaning that customers will be upgraded for free to full Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) broadband as soon as it rolls out in a customer’s street. If this is already available at their home they can choose fibre broadband packages with average speeds of up to 900Mbps.
- The option to upgrade to Pro Xtra for £8 a month extra, which includes a 4K Apple TV, unlimited landline and mobile calls, plus no in-contract price rises, as well as Apple TV+ which is included free for 12 months.
- We’ve also partnered with Norton to give all Pro customers award-winning anti-virus protection and parental controls for free in the first 12 months, and then at half price for the next year.
- Finally, all Vodafone Pro customers who also have a Pay Monthly plan with us will be entitled to a Vodafone Together discount worth up to £3 a month.
- Prices start from £35 a month for average speeds of 35Mbps – full pricing can be found here.
Customers can choose to combine Pro Broadband with Vodafone mobile to create a fully integrated connectivity and entertainment package. By taking Pro Xtra Broadband with a 5G Unlimited Max*** Entertainment SIM, customers can get unbreakable broadband at home, 5G mobile speeds on the move, Apple TV and a choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium, all for an amazing £73 a month.
Max Taylor, Consumer Director, Vodafone UK, said: “We’ve built Vodafone Pro Broadband to provide our customers with unbreakable broadband without breaking the bank.
“Our customers tell us that fast, reliable and secure connectivity is more important than it’s ever been, and even when there is a return to ‘normal’ their demands for great broadband will continue.”
Customers with simpler broadband needs can opt for a Vodafone ‘Broadband’ package – with average speeds of up to 100Mbps – starting from £22 a month. Alternatively, customers can take advantage of our mobile broadband and GigaCube offers.
– Ends –
Notes to editors:
*UK’s Best Network – as voted by readers of Trusted Reviews. Vodafone received 59.88% of the votes for the ‘Best Network Provider’ category vs. competitors by readers of Trusted Reviews who voted in the Mobile poll. As of October 2020. Verification: Vodafone.co.uk/network.
**Broadband Back-up: Broadband Back-up uses 4G. Speed and coverage may vary due to a number of factors. The 4G Dongle must be plugged into the router and may only be used when your fixed line is down. See Vodafone.co.uk/network for details. 50GB data included, WiFi Xperts may add extra data as needed at no additional cost. Terms & acceptable use policy apply.
***Unlimited Max: Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors. Terms and conditions apply.