Save £360 guaranteed when you trade in an iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max using Vodafone UK's market-leading Trade-In Tool.
- The new iPhone 13 series is now available at Vodafone – the UK’s unbeatable network for reliability as awarded by RootMetrics*.
- iPhone 13 series is available with Vodafone EVO – the new mobile offering that gives you flexible contract lengths and upfront costs, market-leading trade-in** and the ability to upgrade after 12 months – making the latest iPhones easier to afford than ever before.
- New iPhone 13 Pro (128GB) is available from £32 a month (£49 upfront cost) when you trade in an iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max – including 25GB of data and three Xtra benefits*** – saving customers £360 over the duration of their plan – that’s a £15 a month discount over a 24-month airtime plan.
- With Vodafone EVO, customers can get their new phone and airtime plans packed with Xtra benefits***, including ‘Total Care Warranty’, ‘Battery Refresh’, weekly VeryMe Rewards, 50% off their Apple Watch connectivity plan and inclusive roaming in 83 destinations on selected plans. Plus, enjoy 5G in more places across Europe than with any other network.
- Vodafone is the only network that offers customers a guaranteed trade-in saving while their smartphone is still in their hands – using Vodafone’s market-leading Trade-In Tool.
- Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, and choose the length of their contract – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR.
- Customers can purchase a new iPhone 13 mini (with a £29 upfront cost) and Vodafone Pro Xtra Broadband, with free Apple TV+ for three months, for just £65.50 a month (when trading in an iPhone 11).
The iPhone 13 series is available with Vodafone EVO, the flexible mobile offering that makes the latest iPhones easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choosing the length of their contract – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Plus, Vodafone EVO customers can enjoy flexible upgrades, allowing them to upgrade to a new phone from 12 months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade-in their old eligible device to make their next phone more affordable.
Customers purchasing an iPhone 13 can save even more if they choose to trade in an eligible old phone. Vodafone is the only network to offer a guaranteed trade-in saving while the customer’s smartphone is still in their hands, using the Trade In Tool on the My Vodafone app.
iPhones available from Vodafone include:
iPhone 13 mini (128GB) – available in pink, blue, midnight, starlight and red, from:
- £28 a month (£29 upfront cost) when trading in an old iPhone 11 on a 36-month device plan and a 24-month airtime plan – including 25GB of data and three Xtra benefits. Customers save £288 over the duration of their plan.
iPhone 13 (128GB) – available in pink, blue, midnight, starlight and red, from:
- £31 a month (£29 upfront cost) when trading in an old iPhone 11 on a 36-month device plan and a 24-month airtime plan – including 25GB of data and three Xtra benefits. Customers save £288 over the duration of their plan.
iPhone 13 Pro (128GB) – available in sierra blue, silver, gold and graphite, from:
- £32 a month (£49 upfront cost) when trading in an old iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max on a 36-month device plan and a 24-month airtime plan – including 25GB of data and three Xtra benefits. Customers save £360 over the duration of their plan.
iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB) – available in sierra blue, silver, gold and graphite, from:
- £39 a month (£49 upfront cost) when trading in an old iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max on a 36-month device plan and a 24-month airtime plan – including 25GB of data and four Xtra benefits. Customers save £360 over the duration of their plan.
Further pricing can be found on the Vodafone UK website.
5Great reasons to buy your new iPhone from Vodafone EVO:
- Trade-in guarantee – enjoy an instant and guaranteed saving of up to £360 when you trade in an eligible device using our Trade-In Tool, that’s a £15 a month discount over a 24-month airtime plan!
- Ultimate flexibility – get flexible phone contract lengths (between 12 and 36 months), flexible upfront costs, and upgrade from 12 months.
- UK’s unbeatable network for reliability – customers can rely on our network to keep them connected. Nobody beats Vodafone for network reliability in the UK according to RootMetrics. Plus, we offer 5G in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Phone and airtime plans with inclusive benefits – Vodafone EVO plans include: Battery Refresh for up to three years, Total Care Warranty (two years), unlimited picture messages and Device Care. Plus, there are even more Xtra benefits*** – such as inclusive roaming – depending on the airtime plan you choose.
- Award-winning VeryMe Rewards – the award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly discounts and giveaways that are tailored to their interests. Plus, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
Those who want an iPhone and an Apple Watch can save even more. Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 a month (50% off) on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Vodafone makes it possible to get connected in minutes with eSIM. Gone are the days of having to wait for a SIM card to arrive in the post; we will send eSIM customers a QR code which they simply scan on their new device. It also means fewer plastic SIM cards, making it a more planet-friendly option.
Vodafone EVO customers who sign up to Vodafone’s ‘unbreakable’ Pro Xtra broadband plan, or purchase any Apple device through Vodafone, can also enjoy super hi-definition movies, boxsets and live TV – with Apple TV 4K and Apple TV+ free for three months. They’ll also be able to take advantage of a ‘Vodafone Together’ discount of £3 per month. Customers can purchase a new iPhone 13 mini (with a £29 upfront cost), Vodafone Pro Xtra Broadband and Apple TV+ for just £65.50 per month (when trading in an iPhone 11).
Vodafone Together customers will also be helping to tackle digital poverty in the UK. For every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, we will provide a person in need with a SIM card loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The ‘Buy One, Give One’ initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres. Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022.
The new Apple iPhone 13 series is also available with Vodafone EVO to sole trader business customers – starting from £23.33 a month (excl. VAT with a £24.17 upfront cost (excl. VAT) when trading in an iPhone 11. This deal comes with 25GB of data.
Notes to editors
*The UK’s unbeatable network for reliability – as awarded by RootMetrics. Unbeatable Reliability: rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H1 2021. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on four national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of Vodafone. Visit vodafone.co.uk/network for the full report and www.rootmetrics.co.uk for more details.
**Market-leading Trade-In Tool – Vodafone is the only UK mobile operator to guarantee a trade-in saving when using our Trade-In Tool vs other major UK mobile operators. Information sourced from competitor websites (O2, Three, EE) as of 14/09/21.
***Added benefits with Vodafone EVO:
- Battery Refresh – exclusively with Vodafone, EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery. We’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping customers keep that new phone feeling for longer. Every phone comes with ‘Battery Refresh’ included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty (one year longer than Apple) on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- Inclusive roaming in 83 destinations – roaming is inclusive with selected Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 83 destinations worldwide).
- 5G at no extra cost – the same price as 4G, so you can go faster at no extra cost, from the UK’s unbeatable network for reliability.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming, and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
**** Price based on: 36-month phone plan (£17.50 a month excl. VAT) & 24-month 25GB airtime plan (£5.83 a month excl. VAT).
Existing Vodafone customers choosing to upgrade with an Annual Upgrade Promise can also take advantage of a trade-in saving when upgrading to iPhone 13.
Pro Broadband offers 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.
Unlimited data: available on Unlimited Lite Plans (max download/upload speed of 2 Mbps), Unlimited Plans (max download/upload speeds of 10 Mbps) & Unlimited Max Plans. Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors. Terms and conditions apply.
Vodafone EVO: lets you select a Monthly Device Plan Credit Agreement (over 12 – 36 months) with a monthly Airtime Plan. The device price will be the same whatever you choose. Device Plans up to 12 months can have a 12 or 24-month Airtime Plan. Device Plans over 12 months need a 24-month Airtime Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan early. If you do, you can then keep your Airtime Plan on a 30-day contract or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason, you will need to keep on paying your monthly Device Plan (either in full or monthly). Vodafone EVO does not include the Neo smart kids watch or tablets.
Flexible Upgrades: means upgrading from month 12 of your Airtime plan and a) buying a new Device Plan (which is a credit agreement) and Xtra Plan (which is an Airtime Plan) and b) paying off your current Device Plan.
Flexibility to Trade In: you must use Vodafone’s Trade-In Tool, your eligible device must be in good working condition and pass the Trade-In checks. A list of eligible devices and terms apply.
Roaming: using your home plan to roam in the Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man (Zone A) is included in all our Pay Monthly plans. For roaming in other destinations, charges will apply depending on which plan you are on. A 25GB roam fair use policy applies each billing month. For info on the latest roaming change, please visit vodafone.co.uk/roamingupdate22. For information on roaming with Vodafone, please visit vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming. For a list of our roaming destinations, please visit vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming/destinations.
Pro Broadband Xtra – Apple TV+ free for three months – available for new Apple TV+ subscribers only. Customers who purchase any Apple device through Vodafone are also entitled to this offer.
Minimum term agreement, 25GB roam fair use policy, credit check, coverage and terms apply.