Business Broadband Pro customers will benefit from wall-to-wall WiFi coverage, automatic 4G back-up and dedicated expert business support to help keep them connected.
- Business Broadband Pro is a new broadband and WiFi service designed for SoHo (small office/home office) businesses, providing cost effective and reliable broadband coverage for single sites.
- Business Broadband Pro customers will benefit from wall-to-wall WiFi coverage, automatic 4G back-up, and dedicated expert business support to help keep them connected.
- Business Broadband Pro is excellent value, with packages including average speeds of 35Mbps and 63Mbps.
Vodafone has today launched ‘Business Broadband Pro’, a new broadband and WiFi service designed for SoHo (small office/home office) business customers (those with one-to-nine employees). Business Broadband Pro provides small businesses with a cost-effective, fast, reliable, and secure broadband service so that they can stay connected and in control.
Business Broadband Pro features a 4G network back-up capability, which automatically keeps businesses connected should fixed line connectivity be lost. Vodafone also provides Business Broadband Pro customers with proactive round-the-clock monitoring by a dedicated team of UK-based engineers who will resolve any technical issues, should they arise.
Business Broadband Pro packages start at just £29 (excl. VAT) a month for Pro Broadband Superfast 1 and £31 (excl. VAT) a month for Pro Broadband Superfast 2. Both packages include a wide range of services:
- 4G back-up – businesses will be able to keep their devices connected, even in the event of a fixed line outage. Business Broadband Pro automatically switches to Vodafone’s 4G mobile network if there are connection problems, so the internet connection stays up and running.
- Wall-to-wall coverage – businesses will no longer have to struggle with uneven WiFi speeds and reliability. Business Broadband Pro ensures employees can work in any and every part of their office, with fast, reliable mesh WiFi coverage in every corner.
- Super WiFi – Vodafone’s Super WiFi extenders connect easily to Vodafone Business routers, with no additional passwords or networks required. With intelligent WiFi, traffic is routed to avoid congestion, buffering and loss of connection. Customers who have any issues with coverage will be provided with up to two more extenders at no extra cost.
- Expert business support – Vodafone’s UK-based team of dedicated, expert engineers proactively monitor the network and will fix any technical broadband issues.
With superfast speeds, expert technical support and reliable connectivity, Business Broadband Pro has everything small businesses need to stay connected and boost their productivity.
Andrew Stevens, Head of Small Business, Vodafone said: “As small businesses begin to return to the office, ensuring a brilliant broadband connection for every employee is vital. Being online is more important than ever for every business. Reliable broadband is a necessity in every corner of every office.”
Vodafone Business Broadband Pro is available for SoHo businesses (one to nine employees) now – find out more.