Ordering the latest foldable and flippable Samsung Android smartphones on Vodafone EVO brings a host of benefits, from Battery Refresh to inclusive roaming.
- The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 are now available to pre-order on Vodafone EVO plans – the new flexible mobile offering that lets you get the phone you want at the price you choose.
- The new Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series, which includes the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic and Galaxy Watch4, is also available to pre-order on Vodafone EVO plans.
- With Vodafone EVO, customers can get phone and airtime plans packed with benefits. Depending on the plan they choose, benefits include inclusive roaming in 81 destinations, Unlimited Data Booster, a built-in saving on smartwatches, Battery Refresh and weekly VeryMe Rewards.
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, with scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass Victus, S Pen compatibility, and an immersive 7.6in display; and the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, with a 6.7in folding glass display, Flex Mode, and IPX8 water resistance1, are now both available to pre-order at Vodafone.
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 can be purchased for just £59 a month2 (£49 upfront cost)3, while the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 can be purchased from £41 a month (£29 upfront cost)4.
Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 before 31 December 2021 can claim a free Starter Kit worth £79.99, containing a Flip Case, an S Pen and a 25w Superfast Charger. In addition, customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 or Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 before 27 August 2021 can claim free Samsung Care+ – simple, affordable and comprehensive insurance – also for one year.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series, which includes the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic and Galaxy Watch4, is also available to pre-order. The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic can be purchased for just £17.50 a month (no upfront cost)5, while the Galaxy Watch4 can be purchased for £15.50 a month (no upfront cost)6. Customers can save £3.50 a month when they have a Vodafone Xtra Plan, including 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity – saving customers even more money when they purchase their smartphone and smartwatch from Vodafone.
When purchasing one of the new Samsung watches before 2 November 2021, customers can claim a Google Play Store voucher – £75 credit with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic and £50 credit with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4.
The new Samsung devices are available on Vodafone EVO, the new flexible mobile offering that makes the latest smartphones and smartwatches easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, and choose over how long they want to pay the rest off – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Furthermore, customers can enjoy the reassurance of flexible early upgrades from 12 months.
As well as providing great value, Vodafone EVO is packed full of unique inclusive benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Battery Refresh – Exclusively with Vodafone, Vodafone EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost. Every phone comes with Battery Refresh included, helping customers keep that new phone feeling for longer. Customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – Only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full-speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – Unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – Customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – The award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 81 destinations – Roaming is inclusive in selected phone and SIM-only Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 81 destinations worldwide (including destinations in Europe).
- 5G at no extra cost – 5G at the same price as 4G – so you can go faster at no extra cost.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming, and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more – Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on OneNumber smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Earlier this year, Vodafone launched Pro Broadband, offering 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem-solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.
Together, Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO make up Vodafone Together. All customers who have a Pro Broadband plan and a Vodafone EVO plan will benefit from the Vodafone Together discount of up to £3 a month.
And for every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, Vodafone will provide a person in need with a SIM card, loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The Buy One, Give One initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most, and Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres.
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 device is available to Vodafone Business customers7 starting from £30.75 a month (excl. VAT) and £29.99 upfront (excl. VAT) on a 36-month contract. For more information call 0808 274 6716.
Unlimited data: Available on Unlimited Lite Plans (max download/upload speed of 2Mbps), Unlimited Plans (max download/upload speeds of 10Mbps) & Unlimited Max Plans. Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors.
- Vodafone EVO lets you select a Monthly Device Plan Credit Agreement (over 12 – 36 months) with a monthly Airtime Plan. The device price will be the same whatever you choose. Device Plans up to 12 months can have a 12 or 24-month Airtime Plan. Device Plans over 12 months need a 24-month Airtime Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan early, and if you do, you can then keep your Airtime Plan on a 30-day contract or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason, you will need to keep on paying your monthly Device Plan (either in full or monthly).
- Flexible Upgrades: Means upgrading from month 12 of your Airtime plan and a) buying a new Device Plan (which is a credit agreement) and Xtra Plan (which is an Airtime Plan) and b) paying off your current Device Plan.
- Benefits: For full terms and conditions please visit vodafone.co.uk/terms
- Roaming: using your home plan to roam in the Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man (Zone A) are included in all of our Pay Monthly plans. For roaming in other destinations, charges will apply depending on which plan you are on. A 25GB roam fair use policy applies per billing month. For info on the latest roaming change, please visit vodafone.co.uk/roamingupdate22. For information on roaming with Vodafone, please visit vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming. For a list of our roaming destinations, please visit vodafone.co.uk/mobile/global-roaming/destinations.
- Vodafone EVO does not include the Neo smart kids watch.
Minimum term agreement, 25GB roam fair use policy, credit check, eligibility coverage and terms apply.
1 – Submersion in up to 1.5m of freshwater for up to 30min (not advised for beach or pool use)
2 – Monthly cost plus any out-of-bundle charges subject to annual price rise. This will not affect your monthly Device Plan payments.
3 – Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 – price based on: 36-month Phone Plan (£41pm), 6GB 24m Airtime Plan (£18pm)
4 – Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 – price based on: 36-month Phone Plan (£23pm), 6GB 24m Airtime Plan (£18pm)
5 – Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic – price based on: 36-month Device Plan (£10.50pm), OneNumber 30-day Airtime Plan (£7pm)
6 – Samsung Galaxy Watch4 – price based on: 36-month Device Plan (£8.50pm), OneNumber 30-day Airtime Plan (£7pm)
7 – Only Limited Companies, Partnerships and Charities are eligible to receive this pricing whilst Sole Traders can purchase a 6GB tariff with £24.17 upfront (excl. VAT) and £34.17 a month (excl. VAT) on Vodafone EVO for Sole Traders on a 36-month phone plan and 24-month Xtra airtime plan with 3 Xtra benefits. Terms apply.
Full Terms & Conditions and Charges Guide: see vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
For full Terms & Conditions on all Samsung offers above: see https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/
Finance subject to status and credit checks. You must be 18+. Direct debit required. Credit provided by Vodafone Limited, FCA reference Number: 712210, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.