Check out two new phones offered by Vodafone UK's new phone partner OPPO.
- The new OPPO X2 Pro and OPPO X2 Lite are now available at Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network.*
- The new OPPO devices are available on one of Vodafone’s unlimited data plans.
- Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass to an Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan for an extra fee.
The new OPPO X2 Pro – with a state-of-the-art ultra vision camera system (48MP, 48MP & 13MP), water and dust resistance (IP68 protection) and dual stereo Dolby Atmos speakers for immersive audio and video experiences – is now available at Vodafone UK, the UK’s best mobile data network.
The new OPPO X2 Lite – with a 6.4-inch OLED display, an incredible quadruple camera set-up (48MP, 8MP, 2MP & 2MP) and 4025mAh battery for fast charging (50% charge in 20 minutes) – is also available.
Both are available with unlimited data on one of Vodafone’s unlimited plans:
- Vodafone Unlimited Max: £71 per month (£29 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Pro and £43 per month (£9 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Lite. This plan gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go, or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
- Vodafone Unlimited: £66 per month (£29 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Pro and £38 per month (£9 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Lite. This plan offers speeds of up to 10Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
- Vodafone Unlimited Lite: £62 per month (£29 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Pro and £34 per month (£9 upfront cost) for the OPPO X2 Lite. This planoffers speeds of up to 2Mbps and is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new OPPO X2 devices. Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
What’s more, with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts. More than 3.2 million customers are already using VeryMe and enjoying these benefits every week.
*nPerf Award: Based on nPerf testing during 2019, Vodafone was awarded: Best 2019 Mobile Internet Performance vs EE, O2 & Three. Results based on 35,664 tests carried out on the nPerfapp in the UK. As of 01.2020, for full verification see vodafone.co.uk.