- The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is now available to pre-order on Vodafone EVO – the new flexible mobile offering that lets you get the phone you want at the price you choose.
- The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G can now be purchased for just £21 a month* (£19 upfront cost) on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan.
- Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G before 5 October 2021 can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Live Black worth £159*
- With Vodafone EVO, customers can get phone and airtime plans packed with inclusive benefits, including free roaming in 83 destinations, Unlimited Data Booster, unlimited picture messaging, Battery Refresh, and weekly VeryMe Rewards.
The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G with 6.5” Super AMOLED Infinity-O display, quadruple rear camera set-up (64MP, 12MP, 5MP & 5MP), and 128GB memory, is now available to pre-order at Vodafone. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G before 5 October 2021 can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds Live Black worth £159.
The device is available with Vodafone EVO plans, the new flexible mobile offering that makes the latest smartphones easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, and choose over how long they want to pay the rest off – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Furthermore, customers can enjoy the reassurance of flexible early upgrades from 12 months.
The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G can be purchased for just £21 a month*** (£19 upfront cost) on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan. Further pricing details can be found here.
As well as providing great value, Vodafone EVO is packed full of unique inclusive benefits for customers, including:
- Battery Refresh – exclusively with Vodafone, EVO customers won’t have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping them keep that new-phone feeling for longer. Every phone comes with Battery Refresh included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind.
- Unlimited Data Booster – only Vodafone gives customers the choice of full-speed unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events or boxsets on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – the award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 83 destinations – roaming is inclusive in selected phone and SIM-only Xtra plans (data-capped plans with 4 Xtra benefits will get inclusive roaming in 51 European destinations; Unlimited 4 Xtra plans will get roaming in 83 destinations worldwide, including destinations in Europe).
- 5G at no extra cost – the same price as 4G, so you can go faster at no extra cost.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Even more – those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more; Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on OneNumber smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Earlier this year, Vodafone launched Pro Broadband, offering 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem-solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.
Together, Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO make up Vodafone Together. All customers who have a Pro Broadband plan and a Vodafone EVO plan will benefit from the Vodafone Together discount of up to £3 a month.
And for every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, Vodafone will provide a person in need with a SIM card, loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The Buy One, Give One initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most, and Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres.
Notes to editors
- Unlimited data: available on Unlimited Lite Plans (max download/upload speed of 2Mbps), Unlimited Plans (max download/upload speeds of 10Mbps) & Unlimited Max Plans. Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors.
- Vodafone EVO Lets you select a Monthly Device Plan Credit Agreement (over 12-36 months) with a monthly Airtime Plan. The device price will be the same whatever you choose. Device Plans up to 12 months can have a 12- or 24-month Airtime Plan. Device Plans over 12 months need a 24-month Airtime Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan early, and if you do, you can then keep your Airtime Plan on a 30-day contract or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason, you will need to keep on paying your monthly Device Plan (either in full or monthly).
- Flexible Upgrades: means upgrading from month 12 of your Airtime plan and a) buying a new Device Plan (which is a credit agreement) and Xtra Plan (which is an Airtime Plan) and b) paying off your current Device Plan.
- Benefits: for full terms and conditions please visit vodafone.co.uk/terms.
- Roaming: Use your home plan to roam in the Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man (Zone A) – included in all of our Pay Monthly plans. For roaming in other destinations, charges will apply depending on which plan you are on. A 25GB roaming fair use policy applies per billing month. For info on the latest roaming change, please read more here. For information on roaming with Vodafone, please click here. And for a list of our roaming destinations, please click the link highlighted.
- Vodafone EVO does not include the Neo smart kids watch.
- Minimum term agreement, 25GB roaming fair use policy, credit check, coverage and terms apply.
* Monthly cost subject to annual price rise.
** The Promotion will begin at 15:00 (BST) 24 August 2021 and run until 23:59 (BST) 5 October 2021. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/a52s5ggift form part of the Terms and Conditions.
*** Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G – price based on: 36 mins Phone Plan (£12pm), 2GB 24 mins Airtime Plan (£9pm).
Full terms and conditions and Charges Guide: See vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Finance subject to status and credit checks. You must be 18+. Direct debit required. Credit provided by Vodafone Limited, FCA reference Number: 712210, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.