- Pre-order the new iPhone SE from £39 per month (£29 upfront cost) with 24GB data
- The new iPhone SE is also available on one of Vodafone’s unlimited data plans
- Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass to an Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan for an extra fee
The new iPhone SE is now available to pre-order at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk).
Customers can pre-order the new iPhone SE with 24GB of data for £39 per month (£29 upfront cost). Alternatively, customers can purchase the device on one of Vodafone’s new unlimited plans:
- Vodafone Unlimited Max: For £51 per month (£19 upfront cost), it gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology – such as live virtual reality – watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
- Vodafone Unlimited: For £46 per month (£29 upfront cost), it offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
- Vodafone Unlimited Lite: For £42 per month (£29 upfront cost), it offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps. This service is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
For a full overview of our iPhone SE pricing, please see here: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile-broadband/pay-monthly-contracts/apple
Vodafone have been awarded the UK’s best mobile data network by the independent testing company nPerf who measured download speed, upload speed, latency, browsing and streaming performance. nPerf’s testing showed that Vodafone had the highest combined score across all categories versus its competitors.
Vodafone is the only network to include AppleCare Services as standard when buying Vodafone Insurance for any Apple handset and we give our customers an extended 24-month warranty for all Apple handsets. What’s more, customers who purchase an iPhone SE will also get 12 months of Apple TV+ original shows and movies included for free.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new iPhone SE. Customers on selected pay monthly plans can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
What’s more with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts. Over 3.4 million customers are already using VeryMe and enjoying these weekly treats, rewards and discounts.
*nPerf Award: UK’s Best Mobile data network: Based on nPerf testing during 2019, Vodafone was awarded: Best 2019 Mobile Internet Performance vs EE, O2 & Three. Results based on 35, 664 tests carried out on the nPerf app in the UK. As of January 2020, for full verification see Vodafone.co.uk/network