Vodafone launches its best packages yet for iPhone lovers on the UK’s best mobile data network and London’s best 5G network.*
- Experience the new iPhone 12 for £50 per month (£29 upfront cost) on Unlimited Max when you trade in your old iPhone. **
- The only place to get an instant and guaranteed saving of £15 per month (£360 in total) on the new iPhone 12 series with Vodafone’s unique Trade-in Tool on the My Vodafone App.
- Get the latest iPhone every year with no upgrade fee thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.
- Only Vodafone customers pre-ordering the iPhone 12 series get the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime VIP trip to South Africa to watch a British & Irish Lions test match.
- Vodafone is the perfect destination for iPhone lovers, with Total Care Warranty, Apple Care services included as standard when you buy insurance, and 200GB of free iCloud storage for three months.
- iPhone 12 series also available across a number of Vodafone Business plans.
The new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are now available to pre-order from Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network and London’s best 5G network.
To coincide with the launch, Vodafone has launched its best trade-in offer yet on the new iPhone 12 series with a quick and simple way for customers to know exactly how much they can save on Apple’s latest device.
In a network operator first, people can trade in their previous iPhone (X, XS, XS MAX or XR) to unlock an instant, guaranteed saving of £15 a month – £360 in total across a 24-month contract.
Customers with an iPhone X or above to trade in, can pick up the new iPhone 12 for just £50 a month on Unlimited Max (£29 upfront cost). The new trade-in tool, available through the My Vodafone app, gives customers instant confirmation that their iPhone (X, XS, XS MAX or XR) has passed the trade-in checks while it’s still in their hand and, once it’s sent back to Vodafone, the £15 monthly saving will appear on their first bill. Customers who have an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus will get a guaranteed saving of £5 a month.
Here are 5Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the UK’s best mobile data network, the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews; and London’s best 5G network.*
- Get the latest iPhone every year, with no upgrade fee. Customers buying the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro on a 24-month plan can also choose to trade it in any time after 12 months for the latest model with no upgrade fee, thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.
- Unlimited 5G data at no extra cost. The Unlimited Max plan is perfect for those who love to download or stream their favourite TV shows and music on the move.
- It’s great value and the only place to give you an instant, guaranteed trade-in saving with our new trade-in tool, available via the MyVodafone app (you don’t have to be a customer). Customers who trade in their old device can pick up a new iPhone with unlimited data with 5G at no extra cost: iPhone 12 – from £50 per month on Unlimited Max (£29 upfront cost) and iPhone 12 Pro – from £58 per month (£20 upfront cost).
- Get a range of Apple perks: Customers will have the best care for their iPhone over the full length of their plan, with Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty. The service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – that’s one year more than the manufacturer warranty. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, which provides customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone customers also get 200GB of iCloud storage for three months, as well as one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies to enhance their Apple world.
And as if that wasn’t enough, Vodafone is the only place where customers can get connected in minutes with eSIM. Gone are the days of having to wait for a SIM card to arrive in the post, eSIM customers just need to scan their QR code to get set up on the UK’s best mobile data network. Plus, it also means fewer plastic SIM cards making it a great planet-friendly option.
For fans of rugby or travel, Vodafone is offering an amazing prize draw. Any customer who pre-orders the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Max from Vodafone will have the chance to win a VIP experience to South Africa to watch a British & Irish Lions test match in 2021. The trip includes test match tickets, flights, hotel accommodation and food and drink for four people, so they can enjoy the trip of a lifetime as they watch the Lions take on the world champions.
Customers can also become part of VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – where they can access a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts, including two cinema tickets for £7 at Vue venues across the UK. And Vodafone is the only place where customers can choose to gift their rewards to someone else – or keep it for themselves.
Small business customers purchasing the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro on a Vodafone Business plan will have the option to select either three months free access to Microsoft Office 365 Business Standard, or three months free when signing up to a 12-month contract with website development platform Wix.
For a full overview please visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone.
*nPerf Award: Based on nPerf testing during 2019, Vodafone was awarded: Best 2019 Mobile Internet Performance vs EE, O2 & Three. Results based on 35,664 tests carried out on the nPerf app in the UK. As of 01.2020, for full verification see vodafone.co.uk.
London’s Best 5G: based on Umlaut London 5G June 2020 drive test report. Umlaut tested performance of data services across major UK networks using 5G capable smartphones. The report shows that Vodafone leads competition in London, across 5G key performance indicators.
The UK’s Best Network – as voted by readers of Trusted Reviews. Vodafone received 59.88% of the votes for the “Best Network Provider” category vs competitors, by readers of Trusted Reviews who voted in the Mobile poll. As of October 2020, verification: Vodafone.co.uk/network.
**Trade in iPhone X, XS, XS Max or XR when you buy iPhone 12 to save £15 a month from your first bill: £50 a month (£29 upfront cost) on Unlimited Max when you trade in your old iPhone.
Trade in iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to save £5 a month – cost £60 a month (£29 upfront cost).
Unlimited data: available on Unlimited Lite Plan (max download/upload speed of 2Mbps), Unlimited Plan (max download/upload speeds of 10Mbps) & Unlimited Max Plan. Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors.
Terms at vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
British and Irish Lions competition: the prize draw will open at 08:00 BST on 16 October 2020 and close at 13:00 BST on 23 October 2020.
200GB of iCloud storage for three months promotion is available until 23:59 on 30 September 2021.