Vodafone’s best-ever packages now available for iPhone lovers on the UK’s best mobile data network and London’s best 5G network.*
23 October 2020: The new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are now available from Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network, London’s best 5G network and the UK Best Network, as voted by the readers of Trusted Reviews. Vodafone customers can be the proud owners of the new iPhone 12 for just £50 per month (£29 up-front cost) on Unlimited Max when they trade in their old iPhone.**
5Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone
- It’s the UK’s best mobile data network, the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews and London’s best 5G network.*
- Customers can make a new iPhone an annual event by getting the latest model every year, with no upgrade fee. Buy the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro today and choose to trade it in for the latest iPhone on a new plan, any time after 12 months.
- Vodafone customers can experience the new iPhone without limits at superfast 5G speed, at no extra cost. From now on, even the most data-hungry apps won’t cause people to worry about their data allowance, they can have complete peace of mind.
- Vodafone is the only network to give an instant guarantee that its customers will receive up to £15 per month off with its new Trade-in Tool, available on the MyVodafone app. In a network operator first, people can trade in their previous iPhone (X, XS, XS MAX or XR) to unlock an instant, guaranteed saving of £15 a month – a huge £360 in total across a 24-month contract.
- Vodafone customers can access a range of award-winning perks and rewards. These include the best care for an iPhone over the full length of a customer’s plan, with Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty. The service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – one year more than the manufacturer warranty. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, providing customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone, customers also get 200GB of iCloud storage for three months****, as well as one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies, as well as a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts through Vodafone’s loyalty programme, VeryMe.
Small business customers purchasing the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro on a Vodafone Business plan will have the option to select either three months free access to Microsoft Office 365 Business Standard, or three months free when signing up to a 12-month contract with website development platform Wix. Offer ends 29 January 2021.
For a full overview please visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone.
For more flexible options, without contracts, customers can also choose to purchase their iPhone on VOXI, the network that gives you endless social media. The new Apple iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are available from £32pm (+£10 for a 12GB SIM-only plan) and from £40pm (+£10 for a 12GB SIM-only plan) respectively.
For customers wanting Endless Video, which includes unlimited streaming across six video apps – Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play – the new devices are available from £32pm (+£15 for a 15GB SIM-only plan) for the iPhone 12 and £40pm (+£15 for an 15GB SIM-only plan) for the iPhone 12 Pro.
VOXI has been awarded Best Pay as You Go network by uSwitch.***
For a full overview please visit: https://voxi.co.uk/phones.
*nPerf Award: Based on nPerf testing during 2019, Vodafone was awarded Best 2019 Mobile Internet Performance vs EE, O2 & Three. Results based on 35,664 tests carried out on the nPerf app in the UK, as of 01/2020. For full verification see vodafone.co.uk
London’s Best 5G: based on Umlaut London 5G June 2020 drive test report. Umlaut tested performance of data services across major UK networks using 5G capable smartphones. The report shows that Vodafone leads competition in London, across 5G key performance indicators.
UK’s Best Network – as voted by readers of Trusted Reviews. Vodafone received 59.88% of the votes for the ‘Best Network Provider’ category vs. competitors, by readers of Trusted Reviews who voted in the Mobile poll. As of October 2020. Verification: Vodafone.co.uk/network.
**Trade in iPhone X, XS, XS Max or XR when you buy iPhone 12 to save £15 a month from your first bill: £50 a month (£29 up-front cost) on Unlimited Max when you trade in your old iPhone. Trade in iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to save £5 a month, monthly cost £60 a month (£29 up-front cost).
***uSwitch: As awarded by uSwitch in February 2020. uSwitch Broadband and Mobiles Award winners are decided by customer satisfaction research and uSwitch’s team of judges, composed of industry experts and technology journalists. For more information about the awards, please visit uSwitch.
Unlimited data: available on Unlimited Lite Plan (max download/upload speed of 2Mbps), Unlimited Plan (max download/upload speeds of 10Mbps) & Unlimited Max Plan. Speed and coverage may vary as a result of a number of factors.
Terms at vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
**** 200GB of iCloud storage for three months promotion is available until 23:59 on 30 September 2021.