Vodafone’s network promise comes into its own 15 days after launch
- Vodafone 30 Day Network Guarantee gives all new and upgrading mobile customers 30 days to try us, love us or leave us – with no strings attached
- The guarantee applies to consumers and small businesses buying any of Vodafone’s bundles or devices
- The commitment leads the industry and goes far beyond a customer’s statutory rights
Two weeks has flown by since the launch of Vodafone’s industry leading network guarantee, highlighting when customers would usually be fully committed to their contract. Now at day 15 of the 30 day network promise, it marks just the halfway point where customers can continue to have the freedom to decide if they love us or want to leave us.
Choosing a new network provider can be complicated – it’s a combination of a strong network with great coverage and impressive speeds with a cost that doesn’t break the bank each month. We know it’s a big decision to agree to any commitment lasting 12 months or more – so from 11th April we introduced the Vodafone 30 Day Network Guarantee, giving new and upgrading customers the freedom to experience the strength and quality of our Network before they fully commit.
It’s a mark of confidence in our network and services – in which we’ve invested more than £2 billion since 2014. We’ve spent over £200 million in London during 2014 and 2015 to provide 99% 4G population coverage and our coverage is now unbeatable in 40 large towns and cities across the UK.
Jeroen Hoencamp, CEO, Vodafone UK said “This industry first guarantee, truly puts the needs of our customers at the heart of our business. We’ve invested heavily in our network and services over the past few years so we’re now giving our customers the freedom to really test the strength and speed of it across the UK. Today’s the day when our 30 day guarantee starts to make its mark as a great step forward in improving customer satisfaction in our network.”
The guarantee applies to all new and upgrading Pay monthly and Pay as you go bundles purchased through Vodafone direct channels, such as our 500 retail outlets, online shop and over the phone, so customers have the reassurance that if it’s not for them, they can return it to us, no questions asked.
More information on the Network Guarantee is available here: www.vodafone.co.uk/30daynetworkguarantee
– ends –
Notes to editors:
- Terms and exclusions apply. Available only on purchases from Vodafone directly on Consumer and eligible Enterprise bundles. Contract and out-of-bundle charges apply until cancellation. Refund may be reduced if returns are incomplete or damaged.
- Vodafone has expanded its ultrafast 4G coverage to 824 larger cities, towns and districts as well as thousands of smaller communities across the UK. For more information on our 4G coverage visit vodafone.co.uk/4g
- Customers can check Vodafone’s current and planned coverage at http://www.vodafone.co.uk/ournetwork-and-coverage/uk-coverage-map/index.htm
- Coverage predictions are based on an assumption that Vodafone can obtain planning permission to build sites, access to land or buildings to place equipment and backhaul to connect sites
- Vodafone 4G is typically 3.6 times faster than our 3G. Speeds vary and depend on coverage and demand – for more information visit vodafone.co.uk/4g (Ookla 2015)