- Vodafone launches tech support via video calling, delivered by your local store’s Tech Team experts.
- Free and available to everyone (not only Vodafone customers).
- Book a 30-minute video chat or phone call to help navigate tricky tech issues.
- Initiative is part of Vodafone’s continued efforts to keep everyone connected, including more vulnerable groups that cannot come into store.
Vodafone has announced a new tech support service that means anyone (not just Vodafone customers) can book a free 30 minute video or phone chat with an expert to help them navigate tricky tech issues.
The new service is part of Vodafone’s continued efforts to keep everyone connected, including more vulnerable groups in society who aren’t able to come into store. The new service reflects the way customers are now looking to access technical support – since re-opening its stores after lockdown,
Vodafone has seen that customers want to continue to access this support remotely. This service makes it quick and easy to access the help needed.
Booking is simple. All people need to do is visit our store locator on the Vodafone website and book for a Tech Team advisor to call them back via video chat or phone. This will typically happen the same day (subject to availability).
The services are free and the advisors should be able to fix a range of issues, from simple things such as installing apps and connecting new devices to more complex tasks such as a phone flash (changing or upgrading operating systems) or a full reboot.
The phone and video chats will be able to help with:
- general Software issues;
- app functionality;
- connectivity issues – Bluetooth or WiFi;
- phone flash & reboot;
- general technical queries;
- support connecting to other household devices;
- live demonstrations of devices (video chat only);
- tutorials and How to sessions (video chat only).