Vodafone Together combines Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO for mobile to give families the best of both worlds and save them up to £380 a year:
- Unbreakable broadband that meets the needs of a demanding family with Vodafone Pro Broadband which includes free access to Norton 360 Premium for a year.
- Ultimate flexibility for everyone in the family to get the phone they want at a price they choose with Vodafone Evo on a flexible contract from 3-36 months.
- Unbeatable market-leading value ** – save on broadband and mobile with the ‘Vodafone Together’ discount of up to £3 a month off broadband, as well as 30% discount on every additional eligible SIM added to a plan.
- Unlimited connectivity – people can add as many SIMs as they need, whenever it suits, and enjoy flexible contract lengths too.
- Family rewards: Vodafone Together customers can receive exclusive family-focused experiences, treats and discounts alongside money-can’t-buy-prizes.
- Buy One Give One: When you become a Vodafone Together household, Vodafone will donate a prepaid SIM for six months with unlimited calls and texts, as well as 20GB of data a month, to someone living in digital poverty.
‘Vodafone Together’ now brings Pro Broadband and Vodafone EVO mobile services together to give customers its best-ever value. From today, those who choose Vodafone for their family’s broadband and mobile plans can save up to £380 a year. Designed with the demanding connectivity needs of families in mind, ‘Vodafone Together’ offers unbeatable value without compromising on quality and reliability, both in and out of the home.
Vodafone is set to become Britain’s largest full-fibre broadband provider and, with Pro Broadband, families will benefit from average speeds of up to 910Mbps, unbreakable broadband (with 4G mobile network back-up), Super WiFi (reliable WiFi in every room, or you can leave your contract for free – guaranteed), and a dedicated team of WiFi Xperts on hand. Alongside this, Vodafone EVO gives customers the flexibility to create a monthly price plan that best suits them and, unlike other networks, early upgrade fees with Vodafone EVO are a thing of the past. People get the freedom to spread the cost of their phone plan across 3-36 months with the ability to flex upfront payments – all on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network.