Prices start from just £15 a month for 20GB of data, with Endless Social Media and Endless Video included.
- VOXI adds TikTok to its Endless Video Plans.
- Prices start from just £15 a month for 20GB of data, with Endless Social Media and Endless Video included.
- Flexible, contract-free plans include 5G at no extra cost.
VOXI by Vodafone, the mobile network for young people, has today added popular video-sharing and entertainment platform TikTok to its Endless Video plans. The new offering means new and existing customers can now get their hands on unlimited data to stream TikTok, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play – from just £15 a month. Every VOXI plan is flexible and contract-free, allowing you to start, pause or stop at any time. VOXI tariffs also include Endless Social Media (unlimited data for Facebook & Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter) and 5G at no extra cost.
With TikTok one of the fastest growing apps in the UK, those on VOXI will now be able to watch, like, upload and share, as much as they like, without worrying about eating into their data allowance. What’s more, customers can enjoy faster streaming and uploads powered by Vodafone’s super-fast and reliable 5G network.
TikTok will be available on VOXI’s Endless Video plans from 24 May 2021. The plans, which are available online and in stores, include:
- 20GB of data for £15, including 5G and unlimited data to use on TikTok, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play +, Facebook and Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Unlimited calls, texts and picture messages.
- 45GB of data for £20, including 5G and unlimited data to use on TikTok, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play +, Facebook and Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Unlimited calls, texts and picture messages.
Customers currently on a 15GB or 45GB 5G plan with Endless Video will automatically be upgraded to enjoy endless streaming on TikTok from 24 May 2021.
Scott Currie, Head of VOXI, said: “We have seen how incredibly popular TikTok is with our VOXI customers, with usage having spiked massively over the last year. By adding TikTok to our Endless Video plans, we are giving our customers the freedom to access the content and channels they love, with simple, cost-effective prices – on a mobile network they can count on.”
VOXI plans put you in control – on a network you can trust
VOXI plans have been designed with flexibility in mind. Customers can enjoy the plans contract-free, putting them in control of their spending, with no surprises. In November 2020, VOXI was the first UK operator to launch a plan to help those who had become unemployed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, to stay connected. The plan, called VOXI for Now, is available until 31 October 2021 and gives unlimited mobile data, minutes and texts for just £10 a month to anyone (not just the under 25s) currently claiming Jobseeker’s Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance or employment-based Universal Credit. The plan will last for up to six months, with no fuss, no need for a credit check and no contract to sign.
Notes to editors
- VOXI is powered by Vodafone’s super-fast and reliable network and offers 5G at no additional cost. Subscriptions to video services are not included and 5G is subject to coverage. For Endless Social and Endless Video, some general purpose data is required. To find out more visit the VOXI website.
- Further information on VOXI for Now can be found on the VOXI website.
VOXI by Vodafone, the mobile network for young people, offers plans that let you use selected social and video apps as much as you like, without eating into your general data allowance. Customers also have unlimited calls and texts. VOXI SIM-only plans work on a flexible monthly subscription with no contract; you’re free to change, pause or cancel your plan whenever you like.