At Vodafone, we’ve been working hard to be the UK’s best network for roaming – and we think we’ve done it. Here are the top ten reasons why.
At Vodafone, we’ve been working hard to be the UK’s best network for roaming – and we think we’ve done it. Here are the top ten reasons why:
- Roam-free – in over 48 destinations. Use your phone abroad just as you would at home – for no extra cost.
- Roam-further – in addition to our 48 popular Roam Free destinations, you can take your UK mobile plan to all of our Roam Further destinations for only £6 a day. We’ve just added 42 new countries to the list meaning that it now totals 104 global destinations.
- 4G in more places than anyone else – we offer 4G in 137 destinations, more than any other operator – letting you stream, download and navigate without annoying buffering. We offer almost twice the number of 4G destinations than our nearest competitor.
- No opt-in – we don’t ask you to ‘opt-in’ to roaming or set up a separate package – with other networks, customers will have to remember to seek out a roaming package, while Vodafone Global Roaming comes as standard with all Pay Monthly plans*.
- No throttling – unlike other networks, Vodafone doesn’t slow down data speeds when you are abroad. So if it’s Paw Patrol by the pool, or Sneaky Pete on the Sunbed, you can watch without interruption.
- Cool content – one of Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, Sky Sports Mobile TV or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass can all be added to a pay monthly Red Entertainment plan and can be streamed within the EU, just as you would in the UK.
- From doorstep to destination – you can enjoy 4G at every step of your journey because we’ve super boosted our network at Gatwick, Bristol and Heathrow Airports, as well as The Heathrow Express.
- Travel like a pro – on us. Vodafone customers can enjoy an annual Dragon Pass membership at a reduced rate of £20 (usually £68) which includes one free airport lounge visit and discounts at over 1000 restaurants.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – our 30 Day Service guarantee gives new and upgrading customer 30 days to put us to the test, no strings attached. If you’re not happy in this time, you can cancel for free.
- When we say ‘all inclusive’ we mean it – imagine going to an all-inclusive resort and then having to pay for the sunbeds. You wouldn’t be happy. That’s why, when we say everything is included, we mean it. Unlike other networks, if you’re visiting a Roam Free destination you can use your mobile plan abroad as you would at home, without worrying about any unexpected charges on your bill.
Notes to Editors:
A full list of the Vodafone Roam-free destinations can be found here:
A full list of the Vodafone Roam-further destinations can be found here:
The best network for roaming: take your home plan to more destinations & on 4G (where available) compared to other major networks (EE, O2, Three & iD) as of 10th May 2018. Destinations, verification & details at vodafone.co.uk/roaming
More 4G destinations that any other operator: Vodafone offers 137 4G destinations worldwide.
*Vodafone Global Roaming not available on Basics plans