With Vodafone EVO, iPhone SE customers can get plans packed with inclusive benefits, such as Unlimited Data Booster, Battery Refresh and weekly VeryMe Rewards.
- New launches from Apple are now available with Vodafone – the UK’s reliable award-winning network.
- The new iPhone SE (64GB) is now available on Vodafone EVO plans – for £28 a month (£19 upfront cost) on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan (with 2GB of data).
- Buy the new iPad Air 128GB from £48 a month (£79 upfront cost) on a 36-month device plan and 24-month airtime plan (with 2GB of data).
- The new Alpine Green iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max, as well as the new Green iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, are now available with Vodafone.
- With Vodafone EVO, customers can get phone and airtime plans packed with inclusive benefits, including ‘Unlimited Data Booster’, unlimited picture messaging, ‘Battery Refresh’ and weekly VeryMe Rewards.
The new iPhone SE is now available at Vodafone, the UK’s reliable award-winning network.
The latest smartphone from Apple is available with Vodafone EVO, the flexible mobile offering that makes the latest devices easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choose the length of their contract – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR.
Vodafone EVO customers can also take advantage of flexible upgrades, allowing them to get a new phone from 12 months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade-in their old smartphone to make their next handset more affordable.